It looks pretty sweet I think! I like the general layout, the fields, the little walls, the river, roads and hilly terrain.
- Overall it's a pretty dark map.
- The houses don't cut it for me. The roofs don't look convincing.
- Labeling is very dark, I would go with a light color, maybe even white!
- Things you might want to add: some dirt squares, a watermill near the river, some sandy beaches, maybe some chimneys or towers on top of the houses,
- I would expect more houses within the walls, it's safer there.
- Lots of houses are not connected to the roads. I would expect thinner dirt paths leading from the front door to the larger roads.
A question: why does the wall have so many holes in it?
Anyway, it's really looking pretty good already!