I trying to do some structures now. I will experiment with different approaches how to bite natural buildings look without straight lines.
It is very difficult to me. Most artist are probably drawing on a display tablet (or paper and skan it). It is much easier to draw while see as your pen and hand move on display/paper, than drawing on tablet and looking on PC screen.
Using small simple wacom tablet i am rather forced to use straight lines. The most problematic is when i draw one fairly straight line by hand, but then i have to do inner/side parallel line to the previous one. Impossible for me to follow the previous one. Anyone got any tips?

Anyhow, Here is a draft of what i want to draw next. It is a Heianjingu - a Shinto shrine in Kyouto, Japan.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Heianjingu._resize.jpeg 
Views:	110 
Size:	477.7 KB 
ID:	93963

On the draft i drew straight lines for buildings, but i intent to slowly follow them by hand when drawing the actual lines in super zoom .

Feeing little guilty of leaving behind my GuildCity project now that i am done with my commissions for now, but i really dont feel like going back to it yet. The method i used to draw buildings there is very tiresome. I am hoping to learn something from this project so i can utilize that knowledge into guild city later on.