Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Minish Cartography (wminish's) asset collections

Quote Originally Posted by Ilanthar View Post
    Nice work! That bridge is really looking good. What final size are you aiming with those elements?
    I draw my isometric assets at about 1:1000 scale and I've found that that works quite well with other asset ranges on the market for people who want to mix and match. With packs 23 and 24 over the last two months though and all the textures I've made, I'm finally getting to the point where full maps can also be made from my assets.
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

Nice job ! It looks great

My latest asset pack, featuring roads, paths, and waterways, is live on DriveThruRPG and CartographyAssets.com. The assets in this pack pair very well with my pack from last month (23, European Landscape Megapack) and my earlier nature pack (2, Trees and Farming) to create beautiful landscapes as the basis of your own maps and illustrations.

cover_isometric_assets_24.png Paths_1.png Paths_1_no_extras.png Waterways_1.png Waterways_2.png
    View my map and asset packs on CartographyAssets or DrivethruRPG. Support my work on Patreon. Take a look at my work on my Website or Instagram.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123