Thread: Bunwignaby - city fortress of Atforde

Guild Journeyer

Default Bunwignaby - city fortress of Atforde

Hi

This is the city i'm making for my RPG campaign : Bunwigamby. The city was created with Watabou generator, and then raised with Sketch-up.
    The two big blocs needs a lot of work, that's the next step : dungeons for my players!!

Hope you'll like it

Bunwiganby - sketchup 1.png Bunwiganby - sketchup 2.png Bunwiganby - sketchup 3.png
    Bunwiganby - sketchup 4.png Bunwiganby - sketchup 5.png Bunwiganby - sketchup 6.png

Default Nice

That looks pretty good! I'm starting on developing a city layout with Revit since I have access to it through work. I'm hoping to create 9-10 standard building layouts for housing, 3-4 manor layouts, and then populate my city with those and a few unique buildings like Cathedrals and such.

Guild Journeyer

Thank you! At first I tried finding some walls for my houses. But there were two same houses, so i simplified just making some volumes.

Here is the main temple of Jowold (and many other gods), that my players explored during our last session

temple de jowold - sketchup 1.png temple de jowold - sketchup 2.png temple de jowold - sketchup 3.png temple de jowold - sketchup 4.png temple de jowold - sketchup 5.png temple de jowold - sketchup 6.png temple de jowold - sketchup 7.png temple de jowold - sketchup 8.png temple de jowold - sketchup 9.png temple de jowold - sketchup 10.png

and the temple in the city :

temple de jowold - sketchup 11.png

Guild Journeyer

feel free to ask me the models (I can export in autocad, 3DS and others) if you want to use my work

Guild Adept Facebook Connected Mateus090985's Avatar

Impressive! Congratulations!

Guild Journeyer

thanks!
    Just for information about the work: all these (city+temple) was made in about 25h of work. I know well sketchup, but i'm not good enough for avoiding me a lot of work.