Thread: Greetings Cartographers from worlds beyond!

Post Greetings Cartographers from worlds beyond!

Hello everyone!

I'm Ethera; here in the little corner (waves). As a roleplayer, I've been playing D&D for two years and I also started looking into Dark Eye recently.

Might as well clear the air now, but I'm a really bad artist. For a person who's looking to DMing a campaign soon and can't make a map that's doesn't look scrawly (believe me, I tried), this website is honestly a blessing. However, I hope that with the people here, I can learn to be a better artist and GM. Brownie points if it improves me as a person too!

Quick favorites list:
    Food? Beans with chorizo
    Music? Fantasy music and OSTs
    Video Game series? Fire Emblem
    Hobbies? Reading/writing/storytelling/playing musical instruments

I'll try to answer any more questions you have about me asap, but until then, to the person reading this: I hope you're faring well, wherever you are. -Ethera

Welcome to the Guild, Ethera!

It's always nice to see a fellow roleplayer Enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions concerning mapping, i am sure the very friendly and welcoming community here will answer them in no time!

Best,
    E.
    I'm trapped in Darkness,
    Still I reach out for the Stars

Thanks Eliathen! Hopefully everything goes well. Sorry for the long wait.

Ethera

Quote Originally Posted by Eilathen View Post
    Welcome to the Guild, Ethera!

It's always nice to see a fellow roleplayer Enjoy your stay here and if you have any questions concerning mapping, i am sure the very friendly and welcoming community here will answer them in no time!

Best,
    E.