Thread: Kaidan-kyo, Imperial Capital map

Default Kaidan-kyo, Imperial Capital map

Almost an isometric map, Kaidan-kyo, the imperial capital of the Empire of Kaidan, with the structure of the imperial crest, the chrysanthemum, done in Vue, Wings 3D using a J-Displacement to create the building displacement map. Enjoy!

GP

aerial-view-city1.jpg
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations

Just when I thought I was done, I reconsidered, because I needed a starport and a few other things...

The Imperial capital of Kaidan-kyo, aerial version is finally done. I added some bigger skyscrapers of the MegaCorps around the inner circle downtown area of the city, and some further out. I added a starport, with a train station on the adjacent petal with tubes going into and around the city, then out into tunnels beyond. I added a stadium, a large temple, a power plant and water treatment facility, and on the outlying "islands" are defensive structures that serve as weapons platforms with pop up capital weapon turrets, missile batteries and the upper portion are shield emitters to encapsulate the entire city inside massive shields. A hydrofoil ship is seen passing to bottom right. Enjoy!

GP

kaidan-kyo-aerial-view.jpg
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations