Hey Guild !

Traditional step at the end of a challenge : here is my Beauty and the Beast map for the February/March 2019 Challenge : "Commission a Guilder".

I was challenged by Tainotim to map the village of the Disney movie "the Beauty and the Beast" and I choose a vertical layout as a reference to the stained-glass windows I enjoyed so much in the movie.
One part of the request was to design a French village including the main locations of the movie : the fountain, the bakery, Belle's house, etc., but as Karl and I are not native English-Speakers, I decided to not include any labels on the map except the title (by the way, Karl, if you want a Swedish version, I can edit it for you ! ^^).
I mixed both animated movie and the recent live action movie inspirations for the architecture and ornaments, and tried to add fun references and easter eggs everywhere

Usual things-to-say :
- Roughly 18x44 centimeters 300dpi (posted here is the 150dpi version),
- Hand drawn in Photoshop CC2019 using a Wacom Cintiq Pro 16,
- WIP thread here.

Hope you'll enjoy ! ^^

### Latest WIP ###
Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BeautyAndTheBeast_by_MistyBeee.jpg 
Views:	707 
Size:	1.49 MB 
ID:	114365

Don't forget to have a look to the splendid map Tainotim drew for me in the challenge here !

And if you're interested and would like to support me and help me to draw more personal projects, the Beauty & the Beast map is available on my InPRNT gallery !