Thanks foremost honestly if i say that i see some difference of the 5 samples will be a lie, cos i dont see any Appreciate you helping me in this.

I tried change the colors but i liked this blue/ green touch, took me a lots to define my base color in shape and 3D terrain. It looks like more with what type of world is this (whit angels, Valkyries, elves), i dont have many of other type of population in this world. Wanted to keep this touch of sky, water, spiritual world.

Quote Originally Posted by - Max - View Post
I saw you want to steal my Green Havens one Go go go if you feel it fits your map!
Also I concur on forests, you should make then more dense in my opinion.
Btw good job overall
Dont call the cops anymore, it isnt considered a steal since u gave the permission. Damm, how can be, just singles lines represent so nice a farm o.0?

Ok, it is looking good for me, just 3 points to observe, first time that i got a nice performance like this
will try upload something today or tmr, want to define this lay out to go to may 2 fantastics place... where i still dont know how to 2..... a HUGE mountain with 3 towns and Floating Islands.

Thank you both again!