This is my first post here, though I've been lurking for a while, so forgive me if I leave anything important out.

The map is based on the world of Erebus from the Fall From Heaven II Civilization IV mod, and I made it for a tabletop RPG I'm running. In the video game mod the maps were randomly generated and factional ties are established during play, so I wanted to lay down something a little more concrete, and ended up getting a little carried away. The majority of symbols were drawn by hand with a felt tipped pen, scanned, and assembled in photoshop. The coasts, lakes and rivers were drawn directly in photoshop with a wacom tablet.

Special thanks to the authors of the various tutorials I found on these forums that helped me get started.

While the map is ostensibly "complete", I'm hoping that I can improve and expand it with some helpful advice, or at least get some feedback that I can use to improve any maps that I might make in the future. I'd be particuarly thrilled with advice on how I could improve my roads, territory borders, paper texture and ocean texture/colour as I'm fairly unsatisfied with how those turned out. Thanks in advance for any comments you're willing to give.

Erebus Patria Map, Small First Good Copy.jpg
Link to high resolution version