Hello Everyone,

I haven't done this for a while, but it's good to be back.

I will be mapping the tombs beneath the city of Imrith. Here is some back story.

Imrith is a city built on an old abandoned quarry. The stone was used for the great walls of Bendinar far away, but they dug too near the sea, and the quary was flooded in a great storm and was abandoned. But the resource of valuable Imrithite (for which the city is named) drew more local people with lesser needs to settle here on the islands that remained. Over the centuries, the city of Imrith grew, and eventually became a capital.

But beneath Imrith, dark tunnels lie, some of which have not been ventured for hundreds of years. They can be traveled for many hours without reaching the end. Within these tunnels, the barons and kings of Imrith have constructed and carved great vaults for their treasure, but it remains first and foremost, a catacomb. Many believe all treasure kept here becomes cursed, and that at the end of the tunnels lies the city of the dead, the necropolis itself!

I have an idea of the style I want to go for, but I'm not sure how to show the depth to the cave, maybe I will draw several plans for different levels, or maybe draw them all on the same plan!

Anyway, here is a quick outline of the main island.
Tunnels Below Imrith 1.jpg

Cheers,
Wolram