We've received an email from Neil Hassall from the British Library. If you're in or near London on 10th Feb, there's an event might interest you. I've copied the message below...

Hi 'Cartographers' Guild'

I hope you are well today - I work at The British Library and I thought our upcoming maps themed ‘Late’ might be of interest to you and your fellow enthusiasts.

Late at the Library: You Are Here!

Friday 10 February 19.30 – 23.00

An eclectic evening dedicated to all things curiously cartographic.

Saint Etienne’s DJ Bob Stanley will provide the soundtrack as you chart a course through themed workshops, visual art and our night market of beautifully designed map-inspired gifts.

Navigate yourself to the bar, take a lesson from stand-up Mark Cooper-Jones’s Geography Teacher, and get lost in VR, robotics and 3D modelling, presented by the Ordnance Survey’s innovation hub ‘Geovation’.

Tickets also include free late-night entry to ‘Maps and the 20th Century: Drawing the Line’

For a full line-up and to book, visit http://www.bl.uk/events/late-at-the-...y-you-are-here

If you could mention this on your channels, it would be really appreciated as we think this will be a fantastic map-themed night.