Thread: Guild City - The Hustleflow Ward [Section 53]

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map Guild City - The Hustleflow Ward [Section 53]

I have finally done this. I was working like crazy on it for past couple days and now that is finished i am really reaaly tired. I think i will take a break from drawing for a couple days to clear my head.

It took me long to think of somethig interesting for my district, but slowly with help of others i could pice together an interesting ward... i think. You can read a bit of history of it in the map.

I used Mouse texture for this one. I told you i will Mouse, and here you go . It's used for the paper in the map

I also used a Dragon Wally illustration concept by Chashio. If i am not mistaken, we were talking about placing him somewhere in the map to find it, like Wally. I abadoned the idea, but still used it in the map as bigger dragon... It's still a City mascot

Ok, and here it is.

Guild_City_Hustleflow_ward_CG_v2.jpeg

I wanted to thank everyone who helped me in my WIP thread. You gave me awesome ideas that allowed me to move forward faster.
    Special thanks for Mouse, who seems to devoted her life to please everyone in here, commenting so many threads. Mine was not an exception, leaveing comment under every single update, helped me a lot.
    Last edited by Voolf; 05-29-2017 at 09:07 AM.