For those who don't know, the title is a reference to the game Europa Universalis, game that I played for far too long already. I've wanted to do a mod with the Guild world map for a long time and began working on it a few day ago, instead of finishing my challenge entry.

I wanted to know if there were other players in the Guild that could be interested.

Obviously, a few concepts of vanilla will have to be scrapped like religions (replace with generic ones but keep the old ones to avoid a missing religion).

I already set up several files to begin testing by using my own country as a starting point. Mapwise, there is plenty of stuff to do. There will also be a lot of writing to do, adding the provinces and everyting that comes with them.

Right now, it is not starting. I'm still stuck at the init.maplogic which is the second stage of the loading. The log files do not tell me anything specific but the last thing loaded before the crash is the superregions. It is then normally followed by the tradenodes but does not appear in my case. The problem could be one of those two.

I am also using the validator but the real errors are getting drown in a sea of insignificant ones, like the missing localization.