Thread: The Magocracy of Tirasea

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Map The Magocracy of Tirasea

Hi Guild !

Here is my map for the April 2018 challenge : map a realm from the datas rolled on this random generator.

Usual informations :
    - A2 size.
    - Hand made in Photoshop CC2018 using a Cintiq 13hd (kindly provided by my husband while my 16pro is still somewhere, far, far away for repair... I miss it so much !),
    - WIP thread is here.

I made some slight edits on this version of the map : mostly misspellings (Magocracy instead of Magocraty : that's the problem with false friends between English & French ), and also a light/contrast edit, because I just calibrated my screen yesterday and saw it was a bit dark... I think... but I'm totally lost with my colors & contrast now

I had a real pleasure to work on this map, create the layout, add details and conceive fun easter eggs here and there. A2 was definitely not the easiest choice but I needed to push myself on a big project from my own imagination

MagocracyTirasea_by_MistyBeee.jpg

PS : Please tell me if you see any other weird English or spelling mistakes on the map : I just hate the idea of my map being as weak as I am on this point ^^).
    Last edited by MistyBeee; 05-02-2018 at 04:36 AM.