Thread: Commission: Profantasy Cartographer's Annual - Isometric Town map of Corvallen

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Commission: Profantasy Cartographer's Annual - Isometric Town map of Corvallen

This is one for all you CC3ers out there...

Here's a little map of a town I made in with Profantasy's help using a new symbol set called 'Isometric Town', which I created for the February issue of Profantasy's 2019 Cartographer's Annual.

The building symbols were rendered from models drawn in Sketchup Pro 2018, and based on real life examples of medieval/renaissance houses in the UK using Google Street View as a reference tool. The trees were rendered from models made in Blender using the Add Curve - Sapling add-on, and further processed in Krita. The textures used were originally from Profantasy's City Designer 3 add-on, but have been generously included in the February issue by Profantasy to allow CC3+ users to make use of the style even if they do not own the CD3 add-on. To make use of this style you will need to own CC3+ and the 2019 Cartographer's Annual.

Finishing touches to the map and final editing prior to publication on the Profantasy webpage were carried out jointly by Profantasy and myself.

And if any of you are ever lucky enough to work with the PF Team - they are a joy to work with. I have never had so much fun, or felt so highly valued in any of my business relationships before now

Hope you enjoy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Corvallen - Guild copy.JPG 
Views:	1811 
Size:	5.98 MB 
ID:	113147
    © Joint copyright (despite what it says on the map) Sue Daniel and Profantasy Ltd, 2019
    Last edited by Diamond; 02-06-2019 at 03:57 AM.