Quote Originally Posted by Gamerprinter View Post
I started posting that cover design on several other forums - Paizo, Goodman Games, and EnWorld, with initial promo on Kaidan RPG in existing threads of mine on those sites, or new ones in the Announcement boards.

Right away I got interest and responses, but also right away, they asked for link to a website so they can get more details. Whoops, I didn't have one ready yet, so I rushed on getting this up. There's some "hidden" information under About Us dropdown menu - setting, that gives more details than the obvious pages.

Check it out and tell me what you think?

Kaidan RPG site

I still plan to add more pages, more details, perhaps its own forum and what not.

GP
Dude... have I mentioned to you that you need a CMS? Maybe use a blog-system, would make the news section so much easier to handle

Neato site, just maybe the red in the menus is a bit too... light? I think a darker tone like the one you use for the page titles would be nice.

Also, something to end the tatami pattern at the bottom of the page.

Oh, and the transparency on the menu bar is a bit wonky - use png with alpha transparency instead of gif with 1-bit transparency. And the menu bar end gif is stretched which causes pixelation.

Content-wise, great!