Thread: Tsue-jo Castle Town, Kaidan

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip About the island...

A different tactic for creating the island. I did imagine that the only slopes of the island bluff from east to west are from 150' down to about 30 or 40' above the river level. So instead of drawing one gigantic island, I can draw in stages as the town drops in elevation. Where the castle sits at the highest point. The samurai district further down from the castle, still sits above the town level below. Note I even placed a hill-like structure within the samurai district to further indicate the slope (and the samurai district looked to flat to me anyhow.)

This is a lower res file, I will upload an appropriately sized final map at some point. Again the blue water here is temporary, just checking...

Now I have to start thinking about the layout for the rest of town. I also want to create some building types, both shops and residences, as well as individual trees, especially for the slopes beyond the walls of the town.

Enjoy!

GP
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations