Thread: World Map for my Campaign - WIP

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip Latest Update to my World Map - now in colour!

I have the feeling i still have a long way to go...

but at this point, i am likely to just update local areas as the players start to explore the world a bit...

i have a good enough coastline and I have started to fill in the interior with colour from my previous version... a few islands got missed in the colouring, so they show up black...

I have also experimented with a thin black line, but i do not know what i think about it...

there are a few bits that do not sit right yet, like the skeleton-finger-like peninsulas and islands - (archipelagos?) - in the south central-ish area.

the red transparent island in the south west is the UK, for scale.

it is not a big continent by Earth standards I guess. I did not want it to take too long for the players to roam across it or for wars to travel across the land...

The original image i am working on is 50 x 32 inches at 300 dpi... i think this web-verstion is 25 x 16 at 72 dpi.

I suppose at some point i will have to make a pre-cataclysm map and figure out if there is any chance to reconcile my crazy metaphysical world-tree uprooting with the landscape of the world...

Phil
    Attached Images Attached Images