Thread: November 2007 Entry: Superstition Valley

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Wip Mountain Mods - 1st attempt

Good thing I tried this experiment of testing the mountain modules to see how they worked. I can already tell, I need at least a dozen more pieces to cover some angles I hadn't thought of ahead of time - still it is already working well enough. I'm definitely on the right track.

Oh, I tried my scrubland fill at different scales just to see how it looked for a region fill. I tried my cactus and bushes, but they didn't work well - needs some tweaking.

Anyway, Mountain Mods - 1st attempt... WIP so far...

Top left is a flattop ridge using my first mountain doodle.
    Center top, same doodle, but both sides facing each other to form a canyon and a box canyon connecting piece at the bottom.
    Top right, just one side of the mountain range to indicate a plateau over the ground level.

Upper center - is one side of the "east west" canyon side with a couple of end pieces attached.
    Lower center is upper and lower canyon wall with left side box canyon connector.
    Bottom is just the lower wall of the canyon with two upper end mountain pieces attached.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Gamerprinter; 11-06-2007 at 12:40 AM. Reason: description of graphic
    Gamer Printshop Publishing, Starfinder RPG modules and supplements, Map Products, Map Symbol Sets and Map Making Tutorial Guide
    DrivethruRPG store

Artstation Gallery - Maps and 3D illustrations