Thank you very much for so nice invitation =).

I am right now in the middle of the creation of my world for DnD campaign, which I want to start during the summer. I also want to use this world for some short campaigns and one-shot games. The whole setting should evoke a little bit epic high fantasy stories, full of adventures and interesting locations. I like the "points of light" world feeling, large inhabited areas, wilderness, dangerous monsters etc.

Itīs not my first world creation, but this one is supposed to attract new players, with no experience, but also the experienced one, who like to play in a little heroic way =).

The map of the world has changed since the first draft. I am satisfied with the current version now, because I didnīt sketch the whole continent(s), but only the one "starting part", which is big enough, but the fact, that it is unfinished, allows me to feel free for some changes in future.

As I said, itīs just very bad pen sketch in my notebook and I am not a very good painter, but I will do my best to create some acceptable version.