Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: [WIP] Urcys

Heh....well, it you're working 'toute souris' (as good as my French gets, I'm afraid - and even then it's probably wrong), then you're doing really well and you need Ramah's tree thing even more!

Guild Member

Thanks for the compliment !

Yeah I'm doing it "Complètement à la souris" ;p I downloaded the Threething but I'm not so sure if I can use it on this map... it requires do you my own brushes...

Here is an update, the second kingdom is featured.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Guild Member

I see that you have CS4, maybe I can direct you where I found the brushes for CS5, From those brushes, you would be able to make the ones for the program ?

Guild Member

I just noticed that CS5 has a scatterer already, so I've been using this and look at my forest ! The elves's kingdom is done !

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

That looks really good
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.

Guild Member

Thanks a lot, it's hard to learn all that from scratch. the first map I ever had was made by Ravells, I wanted to do one by myself, I will update my first post with the credits for the brushes (Raven, for now, but surely more later on) when i finish this map.

Mika.

Guild Member

Okay, added the kingdom of the Dwarves (only showing exit tunnels through, a swamp of despair (what is a world without a swamp of despair anyway ? I'll find it a name later on) and a mountain chain (hey no dwarf there since it's too close of the swamp !). I also made a hobit's lair... don't know if shows great through

Mika.
    Last edited by Ukyuu; 02-23-2011 at 08:00 PM.

Guild Member

I'd like to have commnents on this bit before I goes further. Just to have some ideas on what to avoid / what's ok for the rest of the map.

Mika.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast