Thread: Dark Meeting....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lookin good...I see what you mean with the horses. In CC3 there is a mirror option when placing options - not sure if there is something similar with other programs. Otherwise, I know I downloaded a slew of different horses from the Dunjinni forums. The only other suggestion i would offer is to maybe try to blend in the path with the grass a bit more
    *Most of my Maps can be seen in full resolution on my blog*

*I've made some of my maps into full adventures available for download at DriveThruRPG.com or Paizo.com

This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported License unless stated otherwise in the thread.

Guild Master Facebook Connected jtougas's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Wip

Calan Stonebridge huddled in the shadow of a large tree and devoured a large hunk of bread he had taken from the inside of the shack. He watched and listened as the men loaded large boxes onto the wagon. The horses were fed from feed bags but Calan could tell they were not happy with being left harnessed to to the wagon. He strained to see what was in the boxes but couldn't. Gathering all of his courage he crept to the front of the shack and flattened himself against the rough timber wall. The men were grunting and swearing under the weight of the boxes. One of them spoke "Damn bit of smarts burying these like that." The other men grunted their agreement. The man who lived in the shack chuckled" The tax man don't come around often but it wouldn't do for him to find crates and crates of these weapons now would it?" Calan nearly jumped. "Weapons" he said to himself. What could these men be doing with them all? Calan was sure that their purpose was not an honorable one. He knew he had to be on that wagon when it left. He knew he couldn't hide in the back as the men had filled it to capacity. He crept under the wagon and saw an empty space just under the center spar. He wiggled into position and prayed the journey wouldn't be very long....

I think I'm done with this. I added a "hidey-hole" for the weapons boxes and fixed my horse problem by modifying a harness to fit these horses. I also removed the rafter layer and I think it made a big difference. Young Calan's adventure continues...

Quote Originally Posted by anomiecoalition View Post
    Lookin good...I see what you mean with the horses. In CC3 there is a mirror option when placing options - not sure if there is something similar with other programs. Otherwise, I know I downloaded a slew of different horses from the Dunjinni forums. The only other suggestion i would offer is to maybe try to blend in the path with the grass a bit more
    Thanks for the suggestion. I fixed the horse problem after a bit of thought and I took your advice about blending the road to the ground.

Object Credits:
    Horses: Alynnalizza Dundjinni
    Harness: Raven_Starhawke Dundjinni
    Sacks & Crates: Greytale Greytales Nook

Northrun river encounter.jpg
    I am the breath of Dragons...The Song of Mountains...The Stories of Rivers....The Heart of Cities.... I am A Cartographer....

Finished Maps
    Kingdom Of Shendenflar Campaign Setting (WIP)

Everything I post is free for use and redistribution under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 licence, except where noted otherwise in the thread.