Thread: WIP stereographic world map

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

My gosh, look at all those names! O.O Where are you getting them? Are you making them up as you go or have a list somewhere?

It looks really awesome so far. I really love the text you have in the middle of the east and west hemispheres about the magic stuff. When I first clicked on it I thought it was some sort of pattern or filler or something until I zoomed in.

Gosh there's so much detail. Love the constellations so far. Love the text you've put around the top edge of the east hemisphere. I can't think of anything I don't like about this thing.

Can't wait to see more of this!! I sincerely hope your laptop doesn't try anything funny

Guild Expert Facebook Connected vorropohaiah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BookOwl View Post
    My gosh, look at all those names! O.O Where are you getting them? Are you making them up as you go or have a list somewhere?
    So far I'm mostly working from the encyclopaedia I've written for my world (about 500,000 words so far, though steadily growing into an unwieldy word doc!) many of the eastern continent's regions are brand new to me, so I'm coming up with those as I go along, adding them to my notes and world history and trying to at least write a vague description for them, which is mostly why updates have now slowed down.

I really love the text you have in the middle of the east and west hemispheres about the magic stuff. When I first clicked on it I thought it was some sort of pattern or filler or something until I zoomed in.
    thanks the parts of he map without the globes will be similarly filled in - either text or stuff like the constellations. though there's a while to go yet...