Thread: Lands of Fagacea

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Guild Adept Facebook Connected aquarits's Avatar

Ewwww, looks like forum is experiencing some stability. I was getting some problems to post here.

Talking about the shape of the forests. I added more Forests to try show what i was trying to do. I want to make a clear area where the roads and trails will pass. This area will not have much clear land. Basicaly are forests and in some places it is close to jungles, thinking put more trees will be better to discuss about the shape.
    I added the effects in forests and yes, it looked much better. So i worked in to set it manually (not bending/emboss) to can control it better. Soon i will work to try define a standard for the details.
    The details in Green Havens are crazy, and i want to put something like this, is my next step after define the shape. Thanks Max.

Hello Freehand, long time
    Yes, the threat is big like i said before it wasn't really a WIP thread, is more like to a Learning Thread. Good thing is that i have all history in only one thread.

About the transparency of "Warlands", was thinking in graphically beauty. When use the transparency i liked and guess was nice. But u saying about 'if you want to show something, don't hide it but show it well.' i will keep it in my in the next map. Thanks.

Follow some more progress:
    Attached Images Attached Images