Thread: {WIP} Nova Carta Ardenis - New Version of the Arden Map

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Professional Artist Facebook Connected Schwarzkreuz's Avatar

I succeeded after a little experimenting to create a inked Grid for Neatlines

The trick is: you take the bad quality render from G.Projection, and make it as large you need, than make a selelction of the Neatlines, now carefully reduce the selected area by 1 pixel, again and again, till you reach the last position where all lines are still intact, than create a path, fill path with black, and stroke it with a grundgy 4 pix brush
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Schwarzkreuz View Post
    I succeeded after a little experimenting to create a inked Grid for Neatlines

The trick is: you take the bad quality render from G.Projection, and make it as large you need, than make a selelction of the Neatlines, now carefully reduce the selected area by 1 pixel, again and again, till you reach the last position where all lines are still intact, than create a path, fill path with black, and stroke it with a grundgy 4 pix brush
    Schwarzkreuz, would it be possible for you to upload a file with the Gott-Mugnolo Azimuthal path? I'm having a hard time making a neat path from a blank G.Projector render. It looks very ugly no matter what I do. Offset by 5 degrees if you would be so kind.