I still think the rivers need redoing, yet again, Cyx. They seem to be wiggling like a rope in a wave-like movement. It should be more arbitrary. Also, the yellowish areas on your plain seem to be hills and the dark green lower lands. Even if this wasn't intended it works like that visually and that's ok.
My suggestion is that you run your rivers along the green blotches. Also, I suspect that that kind of mountain/sea arrangement would lead to many rivers running from the mountains but very few reaching the sea on their own. I would say you will get one of two main rivers, with lots of tributaries.
It will look much more natural and you will get get irrigated valleys where you can then plot towns and villages whose placing will look more believable.

Also, I agree with with jbgibson on two hands. Define your physical geography first - rivers, ridges, deserts - and then use some of those features to define human geography - borders, towns, commerce routes. High five for posting a map on your first post.

Overall, the basic mountains-in-north + desert-in-south is very common and pretty safe to work with. Work this map up and you'll get something very nice.