Thread: Vardenia & Urenia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator Facebook Connected Diamond's Avatar

Really excellent work AGAIN, Max. Can't rep you yet, but have a five-star rating and a like instead. And you know I'm coming to eat your brain one of these days...

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tripleoh View Post
    Utterly astounded at your work! I am gamemaster of a small group, and I stumbled upon Cartographer's Guild while looking for a tutorial on mapmaking and saw your work. Words fail me. Demoralized and amazed at the same time!
    I suppose it would be naive to ask for any advice regarding tutorials to fledgeling mapmakers?
    Are the names/heraldry, etc. mostly of your own invention?
    If you would email me a commission pricing guide I would be grateful. I don't have pm privileges yet, apparently. And if I knew what rep-ing was I would gladly do it (provided it's a good thing)!
    tripleoh@mac.com
    Check out the tutorials section here at the Guild, you might find some useful stuff Names are my ow invention. I drawn the heraldry but did it after a real blazon. I'll email you

Quote Originally Posted by Diamond View Post
    Really excellent work AGAIN, Max. Can't rep you yet, but have a five-star rating and a like instead. And you know I'm coming to eat your brain one of these days...
    You damn zombmapper