Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sugestions?

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Lingon's Avatar

This one has a really interesting look! The colors in the last version are fantastic, keep them!
    There's a mismatch in sharpness between the sea, land, and coastline, in my opinion. The land looks great, but the sea is much blurrier, and the coastline is razor sharp and a little pixelated. The latter can be fixed easily, with a small blur effect. The sea texture might need to be replaced if you want to make it sharper. Which I'd suggest
    -Max- has a good point about the riverbeds too.
    But overall it's really cool and I look forward to seeing the progress

Default V.6

added some mountains, lakes and rivers. lots of rivers
    @Max- indeed it helped, as the map looks more natural now, although i might have overdone it; but i'm really happy with the result.
    @Lingon - fixed the coastline and replaced the texture, and while is still not that sharp, it will have to do for now
    Attached Images Attached Images

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Lingon's Avatar

Much better coastline! Well done The rivers are starting to look really good too, I just spotted one oddity, the main river that leads to the archipelago has a tributary joining at an unlikely angle. It starts in the southeastern range and flows northeast, but it would probably go more northwest and join the big river much sooner.

Nice improvement sandtrout! The contrast is better, and your coastlines and rivers as well. The transition between coast and mountains is still a bit harsh in a few areas, but already better.

Just waiting for labels now .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12