Thread: WIP: unnamed Earh-like planet

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

@Akubra! Correct! And I don't even remember about having plagiarized two more even on previous versions! Since one doesn't have to worry about copyrights and and such when it comes from stealing Earth's shapes... I'll check the maps again and see if I spot the islands I didn't even remember. Oh my, the map feels a bit cheap now... I basically had to fill the map with little land masses because it was too empty, so I opted for an easy solution and just got things from Earth without any editing to make it less obvious, wish I had put more thought on in, but now I'm not going back to work on land masses shapes again, I need to keep going.

@Pixie, yes, the poles have been nagging me for a few days, since I checked them on G Projector, and I wasn't sure what to do with them because it gets confusing on the edges, but I'll have a look and see if I can figure out something without changing much, but it might be hard, specially since on the north pole I'd like to keep the subduction area on the west, but well.
    02. Tectonics (03-06-14)V3 NP.jpg02. Tectonics (03-06-14)V3 SP.jpg
    Last edited by groovey; 06-10-2014 at 03:31 AM.