Bad news. I installed PDF Creator (a program from France) and it downloaded something called Web Companion. It is supposed to be from Ad-Aware. Anyway - it download Find Products which download about a 1,000 PUPs. Needless to say - I have had to reformat the hard drive again and I am in the process of downloading and installing all of the Windows XP updates again. Then I have to redo all of the restores. I guess I will leave PDF Creator off for the time being. Before installing any other programs I am going to install and run Avira, SuperAntiSpyware, Malwarebytes, and Comodo. I may try Comodo's AntiVirus software before installing Avira. Avira is finding things (like it found 7 Viruses that were downloaded and installed but Malwarebytes found 1,384 PUPs. Strangely SuperAntiSpyware did NOT find more than about 20 PUPs. But Malwarebytes continues to abort after finding everything. You have to run it twice to get it to remove them. *sigh* The trials and tribulations of using free and open software sometimes. What each of these free and open software people need are wealthy benefactors who set things up so they are always going to have money coming in. Then they wouldn't need to do the ad thing.