Thread: The World of Eternis

Wip The World of Eternis

Hello all!

I am mapping a phantasy world for a project which began in 2004. It started with a single contintent, but now I`ve decided to map a whole world for it. Allthough this is all phantasy, I want to have it believable. For this purpose I`ve thought about climate zones and wind directions with one of my brothers. The rivers are not set yet, but I want to define the basics like the location of mountains, deserts, rain forests etc. first.

The initial continent Thylis is already finished -> http://www.cartographersguild.com/sh...l=1#post252952

I want to map all continents with this style but I`m also planning a better looking version for the total world -> The B/W concept shall not be the product of this project The purpose I am making this is because I`m planning to write a novel and maybe I can use this world setting for other projects too.

What do you experts think of this world? What would you suggest to change/add? Thanks in advance for your comments

Overview of the climate
    Eternis Climate.jpg

Overview of the winds
    Eternis Winds.jpg

The current vegetation (still WIP and trees off scale compared to mountains)
    Eternis Concept.jpg
    Last edited by Kelron; 02-23-2015 at 04:58 PM. Reason: typo