Thread: May 2018 Challenge: Custom Poland stamp

Default May 2018 Challenge: Custom Poland stamp

I really wanted to join this and i started to think about some designs soon after i saw this month challange.

Unfortunately i have been piled up with other things and had to prioritize other projects. May is coming to end soon and i know i will not finish this (the way i wanted it to be).

So... yesterday i wraped it up (at least it looks like finished postage stamp ) and decided to post anyway. I know the challange is to create a set of 4 stamps, not 1, so if this disqualify me Diamond, don't worry and don't include it into voting. just wanted to share.

### Latest WIP ###

Postage_Stamp-Polska_New_Horizons.jpg

And here is a map i did especially for this stamp in bigger res.

Mapa_Polska_New_Horizons.jpg
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Oh, it's so lovely, Voolf ! Love the color, and the false simplicity. Amazing !

If you have time to do just a little more work, you could reuse the same design to make three duplicates but change the stamp price and color. Quick set of four.

Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    Oh, it's so lovely, Voolf ! Love the color, and the false simplicity. Amazing !
    Thank you MistyBee

Quote Originally Posted by rdanhenry View Post
    If you have time to do just a little more work, you could reuse the same design to make three duplicates but change the stamp price and color. Quick set of four.
    That is true.... I don't want to go the easy way though. I could probably pull off one more extra stamp with completaly different design, but i want to have a little bit of weekend left for other activities
    New Horizons

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons

Support:

It's gorgeous, Voolf. It looks so authentic too. I could see this on a letter in the real world quite easily.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Quote Originally Posted by ChickPea View Post
    It's gorgeous, Voolf. It looks so authentic too. I could see this on a letter in the real world quite easily.
    Thank you. I was looking for an inspiration among old old stamps that are usually monochrome. I find those better than modern ones.
    New Horizons

Support:

Guild Expert

Very nice! I’m going to have to copy those mountains they look fantastic.

These are gorgeous. Really authentic looking and lovely colours too

This reminds me so much of the old monochrome stamps I collected when I was young. Great job.