I made a few minor corrections.

The stamps (which I will post on their own below) were hand-drawn in Photoshop on an Intuous tablet. For the city icons, I wanted a medieval illumination feel (I didn't quite get there but I'm satisfied for now). I drew the some of the doodads in the frame thanks to various internet tutorials and the profile picture from a coin. The font is Castellar, available at dafont.com.

In my present-day D&D world of Ehalia (for which this is purely background color), these stamps were issued 265 years ago by Empress Alexia III, ruler of the Duscan Empire. In order to give back to the people (primarily merchants) who had been an instrumental part of ushering in an era of immense prosperity and growth, Alexia spent her last years secretly putting in place the foundations of the Republic of Duscany. She transferred power to the Senate shortly before her death. Duscany continues to dominate commerce and banking throughout Ehalia and its merchant companies enjoy a monopoly on trade with spice-rich Kashgar.

### Latest WIP ###
Duscan Empire Pouch v7.jpg