Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
When I set up my maps, I often put a fuzzy glow around the edges of the coast on top of the land, very much like the current shading option allows. Yours is adjustable only by opacity at the moment. But then I will drop a clipping mask over it, and draw on parts of it to make certain regions light beach sand instead of shadow, or set it as a different layer style so it responds to the underlying texture. I imagine you could have a variegated option as well as a beveled option so that it creates the idea that light is hitting one side, and the other side is casting a shadow.
That makes sense, right now you would have to use a different tool (i.e. region tool) to add shading to certain areas. We'll look into having more options for the shadow, particularly something that would give the casting a shadow effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiana View Post
Thanks for being involved in the community to make your program better. You owe me nothing re: replies.
Good feedback requires a reply . But I think I ended up covering everything, some of the other points were Mac specific bugs, but let me know if I missed anything.

By the way, team already implemented the copy/paste properties and the A/D shortcuts, so they will be there with our next release.