Quote Originally Posted by Azélor View Post
If this is a whole continent, some regions are way too big.
The city, volcano and beach are the size of entire countries, although the beach could be a desert, so it might be ok.
A city that big would make Tokyo look like small. Enough to house tens of millions of people.
I have no idea what a Fea tangle is. I guess it is magical?

The rest mostly make sense but it all comes down to how it will blend together.
It is a whole continent, but it's also it's own country, and most of the other continents that share this world are pretty big but they're made up of much smaller countries (for example, New Paradise is round and only has one city, some mountains and a snowy forest, and some forests outside the city walls).

The two city locations are sort of like their own urban-ish regions with several cities inside of them. Imagine fusing Tokyo and New York City together, and then separating it into chunks with parts of upstate New York between them.

The fae tangle is most definitely magical, probably one of the most magical locations in Aphorae. It's a lot like Ballonlea and Glimwood Tangle from Pokémon Sword/Shield.

I should also probably mention that this continent will be the primary focus for a community roleplay, a novel/comic series, and a video game, so large and easily-distinguishable locations will be important for the functionality of this map. (I'm a full-time game developer, freelance digital artist, hobbyist storywriter, and passionate roleplayer, so any and all of my worlds and locations will be at least one of these.)