Thread: SEPTEMBER CHALLENGE: Alliance Crossover #1

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by ravells View Post
    I'd hold off on mapping Rushon for a moment until we have something cleared up.
    I don't think we need anything more than the Glass Ocean anyway--because when I look at the three current entries (as of only week 1 of the challenge) I think there is some stiff competition and some inspiring cartography going on! Wow--I think this is so far beginning as our best Challenge yet.

PS: Hey Jared, I hope you DO enter this--I's wager hard cash that your entry will both be a contender for the prize as well as inspiring all other entries!!
    Don
    My gallery is here
    __________________________________________________ _______
    "Keep your mind in hell, but despair not." --Saint Silouan [1866-1938]

If you do choose the Glass Ocean, keep in mind that drawing the area between the Ocean and Lemis Keep is also part of the map, so that provides a bit more material. Woot! I can't wait to see more entries!

The Campaign Builders' Guild - Part of the Alliance of Creative Communities, the Campaign Builders' Guild is your home away from home while searching for tips, reviews, criticisms, helpful hints, and resources for building a wonderful campaign setting.

Turtles All the Way Down - Blogging about Building Campaigns.