Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast

Thread: Jan / Feb '17 Lite Challenge: Opikanoba, daughter of the mists

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Rongar's Avatar

Congratulations, thomrey!

Congratulations Thom.

I'm confused, the daughter of the mists (treasure map) isn't called Opikanoba ?

More seriously, congratulations Thomas (et félicitations à la maman aussi!) .

Wow thomrey, congratulations to you and your missus A girl eh? Has she finished her first map yet?

Do you have a tradition like ours called 'wetting the baby's head'? It's where the father and his friends go for a few drinks together, smoke cigars and talk about the sleepless nights, hard work ahead, etc. while the mother experiences them for real

Thanks a lot everybody !

@ Ilanthar : she's related to another project, you know it Et merci beaucoup !

@ Straf : A girl indeed, I didn't imagined I'd enjoy it that much but I'm ecstatic ! We kinda have the tradition you're talking about but I'm a nice guy and do not drink much so ... I'll sing her to sleep (when I'm back from the pub).

Waiting for Alice allowed me to produce some hand drawn black and white maps that I'll share once I get time to scan them. She was my muse ... or maybe the maps were a good way to take some pressure out.

A little word about Abu Lafia. Martin did not comment this thread about my newborn daughter, he send me the nicest congratulations drawing on my email. Martin, you are the kindest, nicest person here and I know ChickPea roams these parts to so, it's high praise Thanks buddy !
    Last edited by ThomasR; 02-12-2017 at 04:23 PM.

Congratulations Thomrey!! Fantastic news!!

Congrats Thomrey! That is awesome news!
    Glory is the reward of valour.

My blog at: damonjynx.blogspot.com.au

Finished Maps

I'm afraid I've repped you here for being a dad so I probably can't rep you on your map although it deserves it!

Papa Thomma, I wish you and your wife and most of all young Alice the very best of love and joy for all of the future

Thanks Bogie and damonjynx, that's awesome news indeed !

@ Bogie : It'll delay the drawing of Bogie's Hideaway in mi district of Guild City but rest assured it'll be drawn properly as the center of this famous part of the town

@ Straf : Don't worry, that's awfully nice of you even if I did not put that much effort into this creation An thanks for the kind wishes !

You people are the best !

Quote Originally Posted by thomrey View Post
    @ Bogie : It'll delay the drawing of Bogie's Hideaway in mi district of Guild City but rest assured it'll be drawn properly as the center of this famous part of the town
    It is the part of town where all the really nice but eccentric people hang out.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011 LastLast