Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [IP] My latest project - Creative Gate

Quote Originally Posted by torstan View Post
    I logged on and tried to post a message with some images in it. When I hit preview post it thought about it a lot and then told me it couldn't find the web page. No joy at all I'm afraid.

Do you have restrictions on whether new members can use img tags? (probably not a bad idea to stop spam) If so, it needs to fail more gracefully than that. If not, then there's something up. Best to try adding a post with images and then see what happens. It might just be me - I'm using Safari. Hmmm - now I can't seem to get into the site at all. Looks like a wider issue.

I like the new front page when you go to the site. Clean and professional. I like the background to the board too. You might want to look at dropping down the background colour on the posts a bit - white is a bit harsh for viewing images against.
    It seems to have been a temporary issue - I have no problems logging in and posting??? I have been uploading things to the ftp but that should not be a problem. I don't think Safari is the problem.

I see that the background colour is too dark when previewing posts... I have to fix that.

Thanks for the input!

Community Leader Facebook Connected torstan's Avatar

Okay, that seems to work now. Not sure what the issue was, but it's fixed now.

On a separate note - there's an image in the very top right of the page that's not loading. Looks like there's a graphic that might have gone astray?

Quote Originally Posted by torstan View Post
    Okay, that seems to work now. Not sure what the issue was, but it's fixed now.

On a separate note - there's an image in the very top right of the page that's not loading. Looks like there's a graphic that might have gone astray?
    Strange. It's not supposed to be an image in the top right corner.
    Do you mean the logo to the left? It should be similar to the one on the start page: http://www.creativegate.net
    Last edited by Carnifex; 02-05-2010 at 12:24 PM.

Here's the screenshot:
    Screen shot 2010-02-05 at 12.27.29 PM.png

See the blue question mark in the top right corner? That usually designates a broken graphic for me.

Thanks again. I think I've fixed it now.

Yep, that looks like it is sorted.

Professional Artist Facebook Connected Coyotemax's Avatar

I'll mess around a bit today and see if I can break anything for you.

I usually pretty good at finding things that need addressed if I put my mind to it

My finished maps
    "...sometimes the most efficient way to make something look drawn by hand is to simply draw it by hand..."

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12