Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Continent of Vanor

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected Locution's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tenia View Post
    An excellent job you can be proud of! You made a very good use of the brushes, the overall looking is great, details and labels are neat and clear and I dig the work you did on toponyms
    Thanks Tenia! I found the labeling to be the most tedious yet the most immersive and rewarding part of making this map. I'm glad the hard work is appreciated!
    Unless otherwise stated, all my work is licensed under the Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.

Quote Originally Posted by Texas Jake View Post
    This is a truly amazing map. Done overly downplay your artistic ability, it takes an artistic eye to put something like this together. Your work shows ability and the diligence of commitment and hard work. I applaud you (and rep you).
    Thanks Texas Jake! I will concede that I MAY have an artistic eye, but all of the other parts have been denied me
    Unless otherwise stated, all my work is licensed under the Attribution-Non-Commercial-No Derivative Works 2.5 Canada License.

Community Leader Guild Sponsor Gidde's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Locution View Post
    Thanks Texas Jake! I will concede that I MAY have an artistic eye, but all of the other parts have been denied me
    Heh. As a fellow traveler on the road of determination-not-talent, I empathize and you've done a fantastic job persisting

Good job here, Locution ! I'm always fond of those detailed maps, full of details to see and locations to discover and imagine, and especially when they're the product of determination and passion

Quote Originally Posted by Gidde View Post
    Heh. As a fellow traveler on the road of determination-not-talent, I empathize and you've done a fantastic job persisting
    Thanks Gidde! The road of determination-not-talent, I like that!
    Quote Originally Posted by MistyBeee View Post
    Good job here, Locution ! I'm always fond of those detailed maps, full of details to see and locations to discover and imagine, and especially when they're the product of determination and passion
    Thanks alot MistyBeee!

Sent from my LG-K210 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12