Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: The Isles of Father Hood

A work of love, no doubt ! Which results in a splendid map .

Guild Expert Facebook Connected Caenwyr's Avatar

Woah people, thanks for all your kind words!! You are just too amazing, seriously. I have spoken (very positively) about the great atmosphere here on the Guild many times before, but it just keeps baffling me. You guys are all so kind and constructive! I consider the Guild an island of civilisation in an ocean of often too polarised social media, and I just can't stop coming back here, even in times when I don't have anything to share or contribute. You guys are the best.

On that positive note I'd like to inform you that I managed to work in a compass and a scale after all, although somewhat less serious than what I usually do.

I agree with Steffen's remark on the style of the border, but I hope it got somewhat less out of place by adding these last two items in the same style. I should definitely try and do a more hand-drawn border along with a scale, compass and legend in the same style, but that would be an entirely new process for me, probably something I'll try in a future map some day. For now, I'm happy to announce this is my final update of the map:

Sam_handdrawn_map (12).jpg
    Caenwyr Cartography

Check out my portfolio!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234