Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Fantasy Map WIP - Unnamed World Map

Update - Of Names and Heraldry

Added in Ocean names, reworked the previously added land/province/etc labels, and added in Heraldry, very subtle small bears, eagles and horses, just to give a bit of extra flavor to the Northern landmass.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dogbalçls.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	4.94 MB 
ID:	87973

Looks very nice!

Guild Expert

I've been silently watching this come together for a while now, and I just wanted to let you know that I think it's very beautiful. All that labelling must have taken forever, it's really nice. Good job on this, I can't wait to see it finished.

What might possibly be the pre-final update!

Added a small, barely noticeable wave pattern on the sea, added the Legend, a border and a little flavor text. I also had to remove the larger Ocean names, they looked really weird, and I'm going to fix it for the final posting of the map.

Name:	Quasi Final.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	7.05 MB 
ID:	88337

Guild Journeyer Facebook Connected zhar2's Avatar

Andoria . is that a star trek Easter egg?

Final Update -> This is it!

I've finished the map! It's been a long journey, my longest one yet. Starting earlier this year and making it all the way to the Autumn, it's been a challenging task.
    Halfway through this project I considered giving up, due to building pressures (mainly related to my studies), but I trudged on. It's good to see the completed effort, and It's even better to receive so much support from this community. Thank you for all your help with this, you guys rock!

Regarding any rushed features: If there's anything that seems rushed, that's normal, I resorted to pulling an allnighter working on a few things and wrapping up the map, since I can't afford to spend more time on it (more studies coming up).

Back on track, I hope you've enjoyed watching this grow as much as I enjoyed making it

Onto the Finished Maps section!

Name:	Border Edit.jpg 
Views:	176 
Size:	7.06 MB 
ID:	88344

I just recently joined and missed the beginning of it but I just wanted to say that it's been a pleasure reading through this thread and following your progress - like binge watching a tv show The map looks really great and beautiful!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345