Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ethran: Merelan Observatory

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Oliva View Post
    Greg's telescope is the brown one lying flat. Be warned that you may use Greg's version only for non-commercial applications. He does not allow commercial use of his symbols.
    That's worth knowing. Thanks Mark. I was going to use the vertical one anyway, because it looks more fun poking up out of the picture that way. This building plan, when its finished, will be part of the graphics available on the 'author's website' that seems to be a compulsory thing to have nowadays. Goodness knows how I'm going to sort it out - not that I'm without assistance (as you know). Its just that the creds are going to scroll on for ages and ages.... LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    I haven't decided what to do about Mark and Ladiestorm just yet, but I'm working on it...
    Hey!!! Don't do anything to me! The last thing I need to be is undone, or, even worse, redone!
    Mark Oliva
    The Vintyri (TM) Project

I never base characters on real people, Mark. I just put little things in - like the name on the telescope, and its mount. But if you don't want that, then I won't - don't worry. I always ask first

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123