Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: September 2016 Challenge: Gymnopus P

Wow, this has come on by a huge amount since I last looked in. I'm loving it! Those little fields look fantastic, and what a great use of the colour palette. Great work, Mouse.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Aw, thanks Chickpea

I've been working a bit on the trees. I think I may have gone a bit too far the other way now. They look a bit sharply defined to me, but I've run out of time if I'm going to make a decent job of the rockwork - and there's quite a bit of it to sort out.

### Latest WIP ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11.JPG 
Views:	29 
Size:	1.66 MB 
ID:	88045

This is my second last WIP - so, last chance to say anything - all C&C welcome

I've blocked in the main areas of shadow on the left hand side, and now need to focus on adding a few minimalistic details, and tidying up all the untidy bits and pieces I've still got lying around.

### Latest WIP ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	12.JPG 
Views:	33 
Size:	1.67 MB 
ID:	88054

Haha! Tiredness is showing. Complete lack of a town at Jondii!

Please let me know if you see any other obvious mistakes?

Thanks

Ok. LOL

I've totally and utterly blown it. (said I would, didn't I)

I can't upload the finished map, and I'm exhausted. Probably won't be awake early enough to upload before the cut off this evening now.

Sorry folks!

Guild Expert

Hopefully someone will be kind enough to give you a little leeway. It would be a shame to see you do all this work, and come to the finish line only to be held back by a computer error. I wish you good luck either way, the map is looking good up until now, and I'm really hoping to be able to see it in the final voting.

Good work and I'm totally craving cranberry juice after looking at the color of it. Don't give up, you can do it. Besides, these usually get closed down whenever one of the involved CLs gets home from work and has the energy to prep everything for voting.

Keep running little mouse!
    “When it’s over and you look in the mirror, did you do the best that you were capable of? If so, the score does not matter. But if you find that you did your best you were capable of, you will find it to your liking.” -John Wooden

* Rivengard * My Finished Maps * My Challenge Maps * My deviantArt

Hey Everyone

Thanks for the concern and support...

I still can't upload (I do it directly from my PC).

I'm wondering, since everyone else seems to be ok, if its because I was logged in when Robbie did the 3 year update thing last night?

Is there anyone I can email it to so they can upload it for me?

I have an unavoidable appointment at 1150 am. Its 1020 right now (the only reason I'm awake this early after my 6 20 hour days in a row is because God had a double last laugh and put road drills to work right outside my window 15 minutes ago. I'm still shaking from the fright!

Don't worry if it can't be done. The whole point was taking part, and that's what I did

Sorry to spam the site, but I'm that tired I'm just going to copy and paste this to my Challenge thread, so I don't have to make up a new bunch of words right now.

*GOOD LUCK EVERYONE*

Hey mouse, I'll PM you, though I'm not certain how it works in managing attachments for another person, but we can try!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Thanks ChickPea. Your a star for trying

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast