Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: 30 - The Water Merchants [Redrobes]

Quote Originally Posted by Redrobes View Post
    I am thinking of having a another not so copyrightable wally to use just to be safe - perhaps something like a blue and yellow striped dragonet or maybe just a redrobed figure... But for now here is a little teaser image with the recognizable one...
    Find Redrobes? We could put one in every map...

Great idea

But I think Red should be allowed do the actual graphic and allow us to use it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    If you are worried about using Wally the actual Wally, how about we ask Chasio if she would be kind enough to draw us all a really cute and very tiny little dragon - called Wally?
    If she would like to draw something then that would be just grand. Otherwise you will have to put up with my standard of art and you can see from my massive collection of gold compasses how that might turn out

Edit: This is about the third time this week I have clicked on a thread where it takes me to the "last" post which just so happens to be one at the bottom of the truncated page where I reply only to find that my new reply is at the bottom of a new page with loads more posts in it. Sigh...

But yes we could all have our own custom mini avatar type figure and you have to find it. A mouse somewhere in your map perhaps - or probably giant mouse given the scale... Or a falcon ??? I might have to change my avatar picture to the "wheres redrobes" thing your looking for.
    Last edited by Redrobes; 02-04-2017 at 08:23 PM.

Ok... well if mine's a giant mouse, I guess Josiah's will be a falcon, so I'd better hide my mouse pretty well! LOL!

And I thought I was the only one having problems with not quite getting to the end of the thread! Its not just you Red.

Hehe I love the idea of a tiny dragon or an even tinier Redrobes on every map.

You could ask Chashio (or someone) do a lineart-only dragon, which you colour yourself to suit your own palette. Would make it harder to find... and more fun.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Isn't it great

We need to do it really soon if we're going to do it at all, or too many of the maps will have been finished without one!

I'm quite willing to edit Atlas Ward (I have to anyway to add Meshon's anchor chains to the tower and move the streaker to where everyone can see her), but others might not have time to come back and update their otherwise finished maps.

I have never actually drawn a top-down creature before. So. Well. I tried it. You can use them if you want.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Guildcity Wally dragon.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	274.5 KB 
ID:	92414Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Guildcity Wally dragon.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	253.1 KB 
ID:	92415

Oh fantastic, Chashio!! Love 'em.

Thanks for taking the time to draw these!
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Oh they are....

ADORABLE!!!!

WOW!

Thank you so much Chashio

Blog Entries

Yes, thanks Chashio ! Thats perfect

I guess my merchant has a pet ! Ok game on !!!

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast