Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Siege of Has'Varech

Map The Siege of Has'Varech

I realized I didn't posted my last challenge entry both in finished maps and in my album. So, here it is! I've learned a lot of new things with sketchup with this one, so it was a very worthy challenge for me (as always, I must say !).
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Has Varech.jpg 
Views:	594 
Size:	3.98 MB 
ID:	92069
    Hope you'll like it!

If I may, when your Patreon is set, use this kind of map as a high rank reward once per month or once per two month (as it's pretty time consuming). I suppose it might draw patrons into the tavern

C'est franchement splendide ! Et la palette ... la palette !

Community Leader Guild Sponsor - Max -'s Avatar

Nice map and nice use of sketch up Ilanthar. The linework is a bit "sketchy" and could use more refinement in my opinion.

Guild Expert

This turned out really good, I enjoyed following the wip thread, and the final result is stunning as always.

By Thomrey
    If I may, when your Patreon is set, use this kind of map as a high rank reward once per month or once per two month (as it's pretty time consuming). I suppose it might draw patrons into the tavern
    Probably more likely to be every 2-3 months , but yeah, sure . Thanks a lot Thomrey!

By - Max -
    Nice map and nice use of sketch up Ilanthar. The linework is a bit "sketchy" and could use more refinement in my opinion.
    Thanks Max! Yeah, I agree with you about the linework... I (re)discovered my unability to draw proper straight lines .

By Kacey
    This turned out really good, I enjoyed following the wip thread, and the final result is stunning as always.
    Thanks, Kacey!

It's indeed more realistic

This looks amazing! Though, I feel like Windy Bridge would pretty quickly slip down that cliff…

Have you polished this map more since the Challenge? It looks even more impressive than it did before!

Guild Master Facebook Connected - JO -'s Avatar

I was waiting for this one ! Already told you all the good things I like in this map and now it's even better with the final touch ! Splendid !!!!

This is fantastic work, Ilanthar. I love the little insets with alternative views. The whole thing works together beautifully.
    "We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast