Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: District 39 Guild City - Engineering & Power District

Default District 39 Guild City - Engineering & Power District

[ATTACH=CONFIG]92328[/ATTACH)

My final map for District 39 of Guild City.
    This district lies under a waterfall and at the end of a lake, where a hydro power plant was developed, taking advantage of the water moving underground. With this major infrastructure to be developed, this area consists of engineers and other highly skilled craftsmen to manage, run and continue to develop this energy source for the Guild City. Early development consisted of aqueducts, which have long since been replaced by other means of managing water and areas of been developed outside of old town. This area was built when this region was drier and hotter.

Comments welcome.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	District39_12.jpg 
Views:	298 
Size:	3.38 MB 
ID:	92328  

Its an excellent map - very well thought out, and executed with your characteristic clean lines.

Well rep-worthy

Great map, Snodsy! I love the clockwork compass and the blueprint of the bridge/dam. The district in itself is very well done, with a good use of shadows and well, a sense for naming things properly .

Blog Entries

Hey thats a super map - most vibrant and dynamic with lots of interesting stuff going on. Nice to see another finished city map. Next time I do the big zoomy map ill like your sector to this thread.

Wonderful compass, magnificent border and, my oh my, what a city planning ! I won't even speak about the art, it's gorgeous as usual

Guild Expert Guild Supporter Greg's Avatar

Beautiful work snodsy. As others have said, the cog style of the compass and the border work a treat. The map itself is wonderfully done all round: clear, colourful and full of great little details. I love the little observatory at the bottom off Gallelei lane (of course ).

If I can, rep is most definitely on its way.

Great city map, Snodsy. The color choice, the clean lines, the shadows, the city design and naming, all is well executed in your own personnal and typical style. I really like your border and the way it give your map a particular atmosphere. Rep worthy indeed.

Thanks all for the reps and the comments along the way, looking forward to seeing all your city maps done.

Guild Expert

There's not much I can say that hasn't already been said, it looks great as always, and I can't wait to see what you do next.

Great map Snodsy! the wall scheme is fantastic, so the roofs details!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast