Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Alice's Wonderland ? WIP

Pleasing to the eye

Quote Originally Posted by - JO - View Post
    Great!
    It's always in your style, but there's really something more: I do not know if it's in the details, the angle of view or what ... Perhaps in the very neat line? In any case, I already love the project and I really look forward to seeing more! Shadows, will really bring a lot!
    Belated thanks for this Joel ! The clean line is certainly the result of the file being half size I too long to see it properly shaded, I'll have to take a swing at it soon to finish the linework.

Quote Originally Posted by snodsy View Post
    Hey Thomas, looks like another beauty. Your scale of mountain, to hills and forest works really well. Think the rivers look pretty good too. Only comment, the mountains all seem more individual and not a chain, maybe tieing them together more?

Look forward to seeing this come along. Enjoy the toddler, they grow up way too fast. Mine two daughters 22, 26 now, yikes! but they are still fun.
    Thanks a lot snodsy ! I wondered if the regional scale would look better with linked mountains but I decided I wanted to stay as close as possible to the drawing I did on that fateful day I really enjoy the little critter and she makes her daddy so proud and melty when she smiles at him Let's hope I squeeze every drop out of each moment because you're right, time flies faster when they're around.

Quote Originally Posted by Creativetides View Post
    Pleasing to the eye
    Thanks Creativetides !

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123