Hi there.
My name is Tilen and I am a part of a gamedev team. We are making a new MMORPG and we need a cartographer.

We are a making a low-poly medeival MMORPG that is gonna be loosely based on Avatar the Last Airbender anime. We are going to have 4 elemental factions in war with eachother and each is going to try and take other's territory. The gane is going to be pvp based, but it's gonna offer different varieties of "classic" quests, pve action and dungeons. We are aiming for player-driven economy with an advanced trading system and high player on player dependance.

There are 28 people from all over the world working on it already, but we are one good cartographer short. We are also all working on this project for free, but we would like to make it into a profit. We are planning our Kickstarter campaign. Either way it would be a great experience for anyone and an opportunity to add to your portfolio with a possibility to make some serious money if the project succeeds. We are looking for someone who would be prepared to cooperate with our designers and concept artists to achieve a common goal.

I can't spill too many beans, but if you are interested, please join our "welcoming" Discord channel for more information: https://discord.gg/jMPvNmm .

With kind regards, Tilen.