Thread: Crypt of the Demon Knight

Default Crypt of the Demon Knight

This was the map I made for the July regular Challenge. The scenario I was given was "A large room on the 20th level of the Dark Crypts of the Demon Knight. A tile mosaic of legendary monsters covers the floor."

I made the map one evening, Made the border, background and text the next. I was going to let it ride as is, but then at the last minute I decided to ad some light and shadow effects which really made the map "pop".

I am posting it here and in my gallery so it doesn't disappear into the dungeons of the Challenge Archive.
    I am busy with a commission right now but I like the idea of someday doing the other 19 levels.

Dark Crypt of the Demon Knight

### Latest WIP ###

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	crypt_of_the_demon_knight_bogie.jpg 
Views:	552 
Size:	4.73 MB 
ID:	98379

If the other 19 are anywhere near as good as this one the RPGamers are in for a real treat.

Brilliantly designed and lit, Bogie - love the altar

Dark and atmospheric perfect for a DnD session
    New Horizons
    Fantasy maps and illustrations.

All my non-commisioned maps are FREE for personal use. Get them at my home page New Horizons
    Get more of my maps by becoming my Patreon.

Support:
    Patreon | Tip via PayPal.Me | Buy Me a Coffee

Thanks Mouse & Voolf! I'm torn between using it in a game real soon vs waiting until I do the other levels.

Would the rest of your large and deeply admiring group of followers lynch me if I suggested that you withheld this level so that you could integrate it with traps leading to and from other floors that are yet to be mapped?

Quote Originally Posted by Mouse View Post
    Would the rest of your large and deeply admiring group of followers lynch me if I suggested that you withheld this level so that you could integrate it with traps leading to and from other floors that are yet to be mapped?
    Beware people with PitchForks and Torches! I will probably wait on this.