Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Aug / Sep 17 Lite Challenge: Mossford

Oh yes - that's made a huge difference

I actually really like the way you made the river look like it was colour washed onto a piece of physical paper using a brush - the ends of it look just like they have been very carefully painted just inside the border line

Great map, Straf

Guild Member Guild Supporter

Well I love it. Especially the watercolor effect you have going on that clump of trees just to the NE of Rectory Lane.
    I did notice that there's a bit of a border escape with the green brush on the westmost edge of Main Street, but with some of the other things (like trees) overlapping the edges, I wasn't sure if it was intended as the hand of the artist shining through

I've done a little bit of tidying up, including that bit of garden creeping over the border that Bioluminescence spotted I've also been experimenting with stuff but they didn't turn out very well so this is going to be my final entry:

### Latest WIP ###
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	mossford.jpg 
Views:	192 
Size:	6.02 MB 
ID:	99266

Oh Straf!

Scale bar!

I was too busy looking at all the other lovely stuff to notice it, but you could put one in that bottom right hand corner? Not black or bold or anything - maybe even a green one, or even quite faint

EDIT: LOL! St Bogie's Church?
    Last edited by Mouse; 09-14-2017 at 07:06 PM.

I deliberately left the scale bar out. I don't think it's necessary for this map. I can't really see people using dividers and sextants to navigate from the church to the pubs

Well... maybe if they had already spent a few happy hours in the pub and were a bit tipsy by the time they tumbled out the door

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567